U-Shaped 15mm Low Foot Cover Terminal Block U Type Terminal Brass Reel Wire Faston Terminal
Terminal is a kind of accessory product used to realize electrical connection, which is divided into connector category in industry. The terminal is used to facilitate the connection of the wire. It is actually a piece of metal enclosed in insulating plastic, with holes at both ends for inserting wires, and screws for fastening or loosening. For example, two wires need to be connected sometimes, and sometimes they need to be disconnected. At this time, they can be connected with terminals and disconnected at any time without welding or twisting them together, which is very convenient and quick.
What Are The Four Main Terminal Styles And How Are They Used ?
(1) Non-insulated terminals are simple tin-plated copper connectors. These are the least expensive because they have no insulation and are one piece only. They are used when there will never be any danger of someone short circuiting the connection through inadvertent touching.
(2) PVC insulated terminals are the most common. The barrel of the terminal is insulated with PVC plastic to protect against short circuits. The PVC and the copper barrel are crimped once to fix the terminal to the bare wire.
(3) Nylon insulated terminals are sometimes called “double crimp” terminals. They are crimped once on the bare wire and once on the insulation of the wire. This makes the “pull-out strength” of the terminal much superior. This product is ideal for high vibration or heavy industrial applications since the crimp is extra secure. Note that nylon insulation has a distinct clear look to it.
(4) Heat shrink insulated terminals utilize a plastic and glue that insulates the connection. After crimping or soldering the terminal, a torch or electric heat gun is used to shrink the insulation around the wire and the glue inside the insulation makes a moisture resistant seal. This product is ideal for trucks, autos, and other applications where dust and moisture could compromise the connection.
Utilize the existing track-type terminal RTB connection technology, and install a circuit composed of electronic components to realize the transmission coupling of the photoelectric process. The core of automatic control is that the control unit must be reliably isolated from the sensors and actuators to avoid interference. The terminal can perform this function well and ensure that the field signal matches the low voltage required by the electronic control device. It is the interface component between peripheral equipment and control, signal and regulator device for process control, and is suitable for different voltage and power ranges. The optical isolation terminal has the advantages of low signal loss at the control end, high switching frequency, no mechanical contact jitter, no wear switching, high insulation voltage, no vibration, no positional influence, and long life. Therefore, it is widely used in the field of automatic control.
|2.Application field||Electrician electrical/Industrial Equipment|
|3.Surface treatment||According to customer needs:tin plating,nickel plating,silverplating,gold plating|
|4.MOQ||Small order can be accepted|
|5.R&D ability||Make new terminals according to customer samples or drawings|
|6.Delivery time||Conventional terminal for about a week|
|7.Qulity control||All goods well be 100% inspected before dispatched|
|8.Company Type||Factory and trade integration,12 years export experience|
|9.Certificates||ISO9001 ISO14001 SGS ROHS CQC REACH|
|10.Test||High temperature,Salt sprayl,waterproof|
|11.Package||100/200/300/500/1000 per bag with label,then with standard carton|
● Stamping Terminal
● Wire Connectors Terminals
● 187 Terminal Connector
● Ground Ring Terminal
● Waterproof Terminal Connectors
● Pin Terminal Connectors
● Copper Ribbon Wire
● PCB Terminal Block
● Adapter Power Supply
● IC Socket Connector
● Wire Harness Terminals
● Pin Header Connector
● Single Row Pin Header
Metal Stamped Parts & Components
We stamp metal parts ranging from small precision parts, such as electronic equipment and musical instruments, to large precision components, including processing equipment and architectural components that are decorative and functional. All-New Stamping has the capability to work in quantities from prototype runs to full production runs.
Our stock thickness for our ferrous and non-ferrous metals ranges from 0.01mm to 2mm and the stock width ranges from 10mm to 1000mm with pre-plated and finishing options. We also work with a complete range of materials to offer customers a large choice in specifications, including:
3. Stainless Steel